Neewer Plastic 15mm Rail Rods Matte Box for Canon Nikon Sony Fujifilm Olympus Panasonic DSLR Camera Video Movie Film(blue/red)
The mattebox is designed for most DV cameras with wide angle lenses.
Matte box is a device used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source to prevent glare, which functions as that of lens hood.
Uses to hold glass or plastic filters in place in front of the lens.
It works with standard 15mm rail rod support systems, and fits lens from 43mm to 77mm sizes.(Others do not fit.)
For Rail Diameter: 15mm
For Rail Center-to-Center distance: 60mm
- Made of mostly plastic, and anodized black metal
- The Matte Box could be adjusted the height (up to 45mm) according to the lens of camera on the rail rod system
- Top and flank barn door are easily adjusting the angle; Can be removable
- It works with standard 15mm rod support systems, and fits lens from 43mm to 77mm sizes
- Designed for most DV cameras with wide angle lenses,for Rail Center-to-Center distance: 60mm
1 x Matte Box
1 x Top Flag
2 x Side Flag